CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Let it Snow, Part IV

Zachary woke up, saw the snow, and asked why it wasn't on the ground.  I tried to explain that it wasn't cold enough or snowing enough to stay on the ground.  He thought for a minute and said, "Mommy, if it's not going to be on the ground, I want it to stop snowing."  Fine with me kid - I'm tired of this stuff anyway.

So we had muffins for breakfast, they played in their "story box", had some brother/sister grump time, and then I pulled out a hopscotch mat.  Zachary and I had a good time with it, and Sophie walked around saying "scotch scotch."  Unfortunately, it was a bit early in the morning for that. :)

Lastly, I pulled out the Gymboree bubbles.  If you have little ones, you need these.  They are great for inside days because they don't leave a sticky mess.  Don't ask me how - just accept it and go get some!  So the kids chased bubbles all over the house for a while till it was time for lunch, then naps, and woo hoo - the snow finally stopped!

Keep your fingers crossed that we don't go for round five of this white stuff!

0 comments: