CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sophie!

Dear Sophie,
One year ago today, I was in labor with you (please see last year's 8/15 entry for all the gory details), and then I welcomed you into the world. We first got to know each other during late night feedings and watching the Olympic Games. You kept your light eyes, and your hair got lighter. You loved your brother instantly, and bonded with your Daddy after he passed your crying test. You've learned to eat solid food, sit up, crawl, bear crawl, and walk. You love bath time, music class, and your frog lovey. You're not easily impressed, but you're a shameless flirt. Both skills will serve you well later in life.
I hope you enjoyed your family time, party, and dinner today. I know you liked the cake (as any daughter of mine should)! I am so proud of you and I know you will do great things!
Love,
Mommy

0 comments: