CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't I Know You?

We were at the pool tonight, and a woman that I've become acquainted with said to her daughter, "look, Aunt Heather is here."  So I look up (yes, I'm nosy) and think - that sure does look like Dr. Neville.  The same Dr. Neville that delivered Sophie.  And funny enough, my Sophie was kind of eyeing her as well.  So I confirm that this is, in fact, Dr. Neville, and share that she delivered my daughter, and can thankfully run fairly quickly.

Since my son is quickly befriending this other woman's son, we were in the same general vicinity as them the rest of the evening.  At one point, Sophie was walking through the grownups and appeared startled by Dr. Neville.  I explained there was nothing to be afraid of - because she's the only person that has known her as long as Mommy and Daddy.

I will say it once again: Fort Worth is the biggest small town in the whole world. 

1 comments:

Manic Momma said...

I frequently see two of my former dentists at the pool and fight the urge to flee. But then I remember that they are my former dentists for a reason, and if anyone should be slinking away . . . . :)